Re: Fwd: Change of Registrar

From: Hassamal Ritesh <ritesh.h_at_ssamal.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:36:18 +0400

dear Sir/Madam,

I have seen from a Whois check that my
HT.mu domain is at register.mu
Hmart.mu is at legekko
and Tipa.mu is also at register.mu?

After Fody Technologies being removed from your registrar list,
I specifically requested (following your email, asking for preference of registrar) that all my domains
be transfered to Pixel Edifice. This has not been done, and I am having no replies for my emails.

I do not have an account at register.mu and I urgently need to do some
dns changes on my domain.

Kindly revert back,
thank you,