Re: Ile aux Aigrettes website warning

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 12:03:54 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 11:39 AM 7/26/2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>While looking for information about ile aux Aigrettes, I came across
>the website www.ile-aux-aigrettes.com. The same appears in Google
>search results with a warning [1] and Google Chrome browser also
>displays a warning when accessign the website directly.

I got the warning too. I was reading
http://hacklog.in/youth-leadership-residential-conference/ The
defintion of "peer review" is "evaluation of scientific, academic, or
professional work by others working in the same field". I would
consider a report as credible if the review was performed in an open
manner. I like what you wrote about a "mere junior" voicing out your
opinion; you won't gain experience unless you do that.

What questions did you get?