Re: Taking your own government to court

From: <cedric_at_jcplaboratory.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 16:20:22 +0000

Hello Logan,

I ran the following keywords on google:

"Mauritius telecom"+"court" site://defimedia.info

The only revelant result to your question was:

http://www.defimedia.info/live-news/item/36042-mauritius-telecom-raj-rughoonath-veut-faire-trembler-la-telecom-tower.html

Sorry couldn't run further search about other ISPs and in other newspapers website, I'm using a smartphone.

Regards,

Cédric Poottaren

Software developer

http://jcplaboratory.org