Re: Internet price & access in Mauritius.

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 21:14:22 -0700

Hi Sun,
At 08:15 AM 7/20/2015, Sun wrote:
>Do you think people working at ICTA need English lessons to
>understand questions better, or Computer Training to be able to
>answer Mauritian's complaints better?

ICTA forwarded a reply from the ISP without finding out whether that
reply is correct.

The issue is the lack of transparency in handling complaints. It
does not look like all this is in the interest of the consumer as the
person is not able to find out whether he/she is the only one having
the problem. One of the advantages of having this mailing list is
that we can be aware whether there is an English lessons issue by
sharing the answers we receive.