Re: Use of University mail

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly.bhujun_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 23:07:54 +0400

Hello Cedric,

You asked us to unsubscribe cedricpoottaren95_at_hotmail.com from the
mailing list.
I noticed that you email us from the following email addresses:
cedricpoottaren_at_outlook.com
cedric_at_jcplaboratory.org

How can you subscribe from cedricpoottaren95_at_hotmail.com and send emails
from other email addresses?

Do the discussions about the Internet in Mauritius benefit you in your
work or in your studies?
If it is none of the above, you can subscribe from a personal email address.

>Aren't these topic about universities, email address etc considered
off-topics for the MIU?
The topics about Universities were related to problems about the
Internet in Mauritius.

>Instead, we can include in our introduction to MIU the following:
>"While subscribing to this mailing-list I agree/guarantee that
information or everything else that I share belongs to me. I also
acknowledge that the MIU and its belonging members takes no
responsibility in case of >Intellectual Property Rights infringement
caused my content that I share on this mailing-list."
What you wrote looks like a contract from Orange or Emtel when a person
subscribes to their service.
Do you want to sign a contract?

Kind regards,
Shelly Hermia Bhujun