Re: Tendance Digitale 2015

From: vincent pollet <hello_at_ict.io>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 20:57:45 +0400

Hi guys

Please feel free to comment on the article.

Winley will reply :)

Regards;

*VINCENT POLLET *| *CO-FOUNDER*

*WWW.ICT.IO <http://www.ict.io/> *
EBENE CYBERCITY - MAURITIUS

e: vincent_at_ <vincent_at_pongosoft.com>ict.io
m: +230 52520766
skype:vincent.pollet67

[image: Inline images 1]

On 15 July 2015 at 19:42, Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu> wrote:

> Hi SM,
>
> On 7/15/15 12:22 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:
>

>> I read the article about "Tendance Digitale 2015" by Winley Vellin.
>> There is unfortunately very little information about Mauritius in the
>> article. According to the article "la derniere tendance digitale dans
>> le monde" is customer experience. The interaction between an
>> organisation in Mauritius and the customer is usually poor. If there
>> were online reviews, it would show whether companies in Mauritius
>> understand how to engage the customer.
>>

> The following is mentioned in the article:
>
> "La concurrence étant de plus en plus rude et ce même à
> Maurice, il est essentiel d’être en avance et de prendre les bonnes
> mesures avant les autres."
>
> It is difficult to assess the level of competition in Mauritius due to
> lack of information, reviews and surveys. I do not know if independent
> surveys are done and whether they make the results public.
>
> Are there any companies in Mauritius successful in applying any of the
>> techniques mentioned in the article? I doubt that given that there
>> isn't any company mentioned. The "tendence" Mauritius is to borrow an
>> example from abroad when there isn't any successful example in the
>> country.
>>

> The "tendance" is to re-write an article initially published abroad rather
> than studying the "tendance locale" and writing something.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> ​Ish Sookun
>
> - Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
> - I blog at HACKLOG.in.
>
> https://twitter.com/IshSookun ^^ Do you tweet?

logo-ict-and-moto-300x86.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: logo-ict-and-moto-300x86.jpg)