RE: Learning by observing

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 15:05:48 +0400

Hello SM,

Talking about IPR, I submitted my dissertation 3 months ago, does it mean that the project belongs to the University of Mauritius now? Do i need to request their permission if wish to carry on further research or implement my research or even sell it?
> I asked you a question about IPR. It may seem like a trivial question if a person has never dealt with issues relating to IPR. According to a 2013 report by an academic board the proportion of academic misconduct cases at the Mauritius campus of the Middlesex University was 6.77%. The proportion in London was 1.81%. Why is it more of a problem in Mauritius?

Is it 6.77% of academic misconduct cases for one University in Mauritius only VS London Universities?