Re: La cybercriminalite : la loi devrait etre renforcee

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 16:34:59 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 01:55 10-07-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I wrote about what caught my attention at first glance of the
>article. The things I mentioned in the blog post affect me directly.
>On the LRC website [1] I see there is an email address to contact
>the commission. I am keen to contact the commission and question
>them about the proposals. However, my analysis isn't complete yet. I
>must have missed other (important) points from the paper.

I went through the paper. I need to do some more research to get a
better understanding of the document. I may send the comments to the
commission.

>I propose that we brainstorm the proposed laws in a systematic way
>on the mailing list. E.g we could have a group of interested people
>to work on the document and write a critical review. Do you think
>that would be possible?

I suggest that the persons interested in the subject review the paper
and write about it. We could then discuss about that on the mailing
list. I'll send you a copy of what I write.