Re: Emtel Airbox, the 5 days

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 19:35:02 +0400

Dear Ms Banee,

This email is notify you that I am today, celebrating the 21 days of
waiting for Emtel Airbox technician's call. I received your several
emails in which you told me the 'installation team' will contact me as
soon as possible. I do not know anymore the definition of 'soon' :-/

I re-affirm my belief that Emtel's installation team isn't coming to
Providence unless there are enough applications from the region. I will
not attribute the delay to "high number of applications" neither poor
weather conditions. Instead, I feel there has been an improper planning
by Emtel with regards to launching & deployment of Airbox.

I find the situation of Emtel Airbox is similar to the unavailability of
modems for DCL Alice[1] as it was reported by a prospective subscriber.

[1]
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/05/1321.html

- I blog at HACKLOG.in.