Re: [ThisisMauritius.com]

From: Daniel Laeng <daniel_at_laeng.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 20:14:14 +0400

Hi,

> 1. " Low participation in the mailing list"
>
> During that call I asked what is the point of having over 70 members
> when only 3-4 members are participating?

Is the participation rate low, or does it just follow the 1% rule
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1%25_rule_%28Internet_culture%29> of
participation in an internet community?

 From Wikipedia:

In Internet culture, the*1*%*rule*is a*rule*of thumb pertaining to
participation in an internet community, stating that only*1*% of the
users of a website actively create new content, while the other 99% of
the participants only lurk.

Cheers,

Dan.

--