Re: Learning by observing

From: Rashill Gopee <rashillgopee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 10:05:30 +0400

Hello SM,
It's true that I have not been active during the past months. Nevertheless,
I have been reading the threats of MIU and I am now aware of the different
matters affecting internet in Mauritius. However, I will contribute to
threats to which I feel concerned and to those topics that I am aware of
and I know I can contribute effectively.

Thank you.
Rashill Gopee.