RE: Stepping down from .mu Multi-Stakeholder forum

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 20:40:43 +0400

Hello Ish and SM,
>It is unfortunate that Shelly has been quiet about this matter.
Not quiet anymore. I will start with a few questions:
Ish, I would like to know why you did not inform us before sending the mail to the officials of the Multi-stakeholder forum.
I am profoundly sad to read about your disappointment. I guess we're left with only one MIU member representing us at the Multi-Stakeholder Forum to carry out one of the two initiatives of the Mauritius Internet Users. I understand your decision for stepping down but it makes the work more difficult as there is only one representative now.
I was wondering if it would be possible for you to forward us the mail you sent to the Officials about stepping down from the .mu Multi-Stakeholder Forum. If not, please state why.
Regards.