Re: List of Business

From: kritesh sunghoon <sodium238akadace_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 18:02:24 +0400

Hello all,

Thanks you all for your help.

In fact I went through the CBRIS
<https://portalmns.mu/cbris-name-search/MASTActionServlet?do=ViewList&act=search&id=ViewListCBRIS.xml&FIL_1_1=A%25&key_count=0>
website
but when I've noticed the "2006-2012" near the copyright, I felt a bit
reluctant.

CBRD
<https://portalmns.mu/MNSOnlineSearch/GetCompanies?searchByName=A&doAction=search>,
this one seems interesting. I will give it a try.

Or last resort, I will have to personally contact the users to verify.

Regards,
Kritesh Sunghoon