Re: Where you work

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 14:36:50 +0400

Hi all,

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 1:20 PM, Loganaden Velvindron
<loganaden_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> At organizations such as ICANN that have a firm commitment to transparency:
> e.g https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/ssac-biographies-2015-06-15-en
>
> That's the core principle behind transparency ...

I do not find it political either. We have a public archive, we are
transparent in what we do, our members assume the responsibility of
what they say; that forms part of our principles. Disclosing the name
of company you work for should not be a problem. We are not a secret
group with secret members.

- I blog at HACKLOG.in.