Re: Emtel Airbox, the 5 days

From: Chamburn Radha <chamburn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:44:07 +0400

Hello,

Looks like the same problem, specially when all your friends have got the
great speed and they are all talking about it when you haven't experienced
it and then when you are so excited about getting onboard to have the
experience that everyone is talking about the the time comes that
everything would go wrong and you would be so nervous and want to literally
let go of all your accumulated anger. Yeps we've been all through that at
some point in our lives and I am sure that we will still experience it.

Regards
Chamburn Radha