Re: When domains redirect you to a facebook page

From: Cédric Poottaren <cedric_at_jcplaboratory.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 20:03:17 +0400

Hi Ish,

Thank you for your valuable feedback :).

Yes I have totally missed the thread. May be the result of a tiresome day. Sorry.

Yes you are right, the cost for the staff reminds constant in either situation but still there's no fees related to website hosting and maintenance. This is why a thought "cheaper" would be a better word than "free". :) How would you rephrase it?

Now that I am reading it again on my phone, I am able to find other grammatical mistakes as well. Oh my brain.

Thanks again Ish.

P.S: Do you think if I correct the mistakes first thing tomorrow would be considered as unprofessional?

Regards,

Cédric Poottaren
Software developer
http://jcplaboratory.org