Re: Emtel Airbox Packages

From: Luchmun Sadhveer Sharma <ssyluchmun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 13:26:57 +0400

Hello all.

I inquired about the coverage of the Emtel airbox antennas across the
island.

The 5 antennas are situated in the following regions:
Pointe Aux Cannoniers
Plaine des Papayes
Montagne Signaux
Ebene
Trou aux Cerfs

I asked about latency and the customer service officer was not aware about
the term "latency".
She then asked other technicians and she could only give me a reply that
the latency is "good"

The customer service officer also told me that Emtel Airbox coverage across
the whole island is expected to be completed within one year.

Best Regards,
Luchmun Sadhveer Sharma (Yudish)

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 10:00 AM, Cédric Poottaren <cedric_at_jcplaboratory.org