RE: Mailing list netiquette

From: Cédric Poottaren <cedricpoottaren_at_outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 13:05:16 +0400

Hello Ish,
Yes, very well done.I Posted a comment on your post.

Regards,

Cédric PoottarenSoftware Developerhttp://jcplaboratory.org

From: s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 12:30:47 +0400
To: ishwon_at_opensuse.org
CC: mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com

Hi Ish,
Thanks for writing this up. I learned about the netiquette by lurking over the mailing list and analysing the way other people wrote their mails. It took me quite some time to be confident enough when writing an emails. This post will help others get up to speed in a short amount of time. One request, perhaps there is one more thing that you could add to this article: "How to reference", or "Referencing Styles".

I also posted this message as a comment on the blog post. Not sure if that's proper netiquette! Thanks and Regards, RAMGOLAM Sandeep
Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer
Website : barfii.net