Apologies, please reconsider

From: Rossan Mousaffar <mousaffar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 21:12:43 +0400

Dear MIU members,

My name is Rossan Mousaffar. I am a student at Université des Mascareignes. I should agree that I did not contribute much to the discussions in terms of constructive analysis and dialogue. I am still a student and I am learning by observing.

I made a mistake by breaking the rules of not writing emails in a proper format. I apologize for that.
I would be grateful if you could re-subscribe me to the mailing list. It is a great source for learning from Mauritian professionals and I am not sure I could find this elsewhere.

Sincerely,

Rossan Mousaffar.

Sent from my Windows Phone