FW: Notes of meeting of the Multistakeholder Forumū

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 21:10:55 +0400

Hello Ish,
Thank you. I would request SM to share his opinion on this as well because he was also selected as the Mauritius Internet User group representative.
> I would need an approval to do a presentation to explain the Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation about the functioning of the Mauritius Internet Users. I propose the content of the presentation as follows:

> 1. How the Mauritius Internet Users function?
> 2. What is a mailing list?
> 3. What is Facebook?
> 4. Internet governance vs Mauritian culture
Are you sure that the presentation will be for the Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation or is it for another Ministry?

> If you folks approve the above, I will contact the Ministry as a representative of the Mauritius Internet Users.

I don't mind as long as they understand the purpose of the mailing list and understand how it is different from Facebook. I would also like them to draft an official mail if they wish our representatives not to share any information on the mailing list. In case they fail to do so, i would you to express your strong concern about this matter.
As you are aware by now, I would like representatives of the Mauritius Internet Users to operate in a transparent manner. I expect you to provide a report of the presentation that you proposed including the discussion of the presentation. Please let me know if you object or if you believe you are not allowed to do that.
Thank you.