Re: Notes of meeting of the Multistakeholder Forum‏

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 20:45:54 +0400

Hi Shelly,

I understand your anger & and that of Sruti and Nadim as well.
I also understand I sent the wrong message by staying quiet in the meeting.

That should not have happened.

I would need an approval to do a presentation to explain the Ministry of
Technology, Communication and Innovation about the functioning of the
Mauritius Internet Users. I propose the content of the presentation as
follows:

1. How the Mauritius Internet Users function?
2. What is a mailing list?
3. What is Facebook?
4. Internet governance vs Mauritian culture

If you folks approve the above, I will contact the Ministry as a
representative of the Mauritius Internet Users.

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.