(no subject)

From: Om Gokhool <omgokhool_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 02:16:52 +0400

Hello Nadim

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 10:24 PM, Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> I read from notes of previous meeting of the Multi-Stakeholder forum that
> a representative from UoM is also participating in the forum.
>
> Could you share the notes of the meeting which have been provided to you,
> as a student of UoM.

 Unfortunately I cannot help you here , since no such information as "notes
of the meeting" was shared with students. I was never informed by the
university that any such meeting was going to take place and that there
would be a representative from UoM. I repeat myself information was neither
shared prior to the meeting nor after.

Regards
--
*Omdeep Gokhool*