Re: Notes of meeting of the Multistakeholder Forum

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 21:49:00 +0400

Hello Shelly,

On 6/13/15 8:34 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:

> I read your notes about the meeting. Do you think that this mailing list
> is a blog or a FB page? I insist of getting proper notes of the meeting
> which you attended as the representative of the Mauritius Internet Users
> Group. I would like to remind you about the requirements to be
> transparent. I would like to know whether you attended the meeting to
> make acquaintances and whether you were a doll like SM on the committee.
> Do you want me to design a new outfit for you as well?

I understand you but it appears that if I share the exact notes of the
meeting people from the multi-stakeholder forum would not hesitate to
sue me. We're in Mauritius and definitions change here. Transparency at
an international level and transparency in Mauritius might not mean the
same.

Do you want me to get arrested for not abiding to the Mauritian version
of transparency?

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.