Re: Meeting on Multi-Stakeholder Forum // 12 June 2015

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 22:44:54 +0400

Hi Logan,

On 6/12/15 10:34 PM, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:

> My understanding is that we are allowed to speak about it provided
> that none of the MIU members send any mail to the govt staff or other
> members present such as representatives of Banks.
>
> _at_ish, is my understanding correct ?

 From my memory, we can show the contents of personal notes, discuss
about the meeting happenings with members, family and friends but not
make anything public. Friends/Members vs Public? Hmm...

As for the official notes sent by the secretary, it is not to be shared
(again on a public platform) until the notes are approved in a
subsequent meeting.

Damn. I always said bureaucracy is boring. No wonders I do not see a
geek culture fostering within gov agencies.

I am wondering, you vote people who make a government, the government
hires people whom they pay with your money, then the people do things
which they cannot share with you. Aaaargh! Bureaucracy.

God bless the Internet of Mauritius!

Cheers,
--
​Ish Sookun