Re: Notes of meeting of the Multistakeholder Forum

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 11:43:57 -0700

Hi Shelly,
At 10:21 12-06-2015, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
>I would like to know what has been discussed during the workshop.
>
>I received the following mail (please see pictures attached). I
>would like to know if the content you wrote is the same as you sent
>because there's the word '[removed]' in it.

The message which you received is what is in the picture which you atteched.

I would like to request the Mauritius Internet Users not to send
emails to the officials who are part of the "Multistakeholder
Forum". Please contact one of the representatives of the Mauritius
Internet Users if you have any comments. I would also like to
request everyone not to share the minutes or drafts from the
"Multistakeholder Forum" on Facebook or any other venue.

I can neither confirm nor deny the contents of the message sent by Mr
Sookun on 12 Jun 2015 at 18:48.