Re: Meeting on Multi-Stakeholder Forum // 12 June 2015

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 22:28:46 +0400

Hi Nadim,

On 6/12/15 10:19 PM, Mohammad Nadim wrote:

> If representatives of MIU were forbidden to share anything, were others
> also forbidden to do so? If not, then can Benoit & Logan share relevant
> portions of the meeting that can be of interest to internet users in
> Mauritius?

Let me put it simple. People are uncomfortable with questions. You just
have to read & keep your opinion to yourself or maybe just gossip with
your friends. You should not get your dissatisfaction on an official
record. Keep your trust in the people who will call for expertise when
the job's needed to be done.

It boils down to don't ask, don't tell[1].

[1] https://www.google.mu/#q=don%27t+ask+don%27t+tell

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.