Re: Meeting on Multi-Stakeholder Forum // 12 June 2015

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 22:19:13 +0400

Hello Ish, SM, Logan, Benoit,

On 12 June 2015 at 18:48, Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I attended the .mu Multi-Stakeholder Forum today, along with S. Moonesamy
> (SM). Other MIU members who were present are:
>
> - Benoit Gentil
> - Loganaden Velvindron
>
> SM & I represented the Mauritius Internet Users in the multi-stakeholder
> forum.

If SM and Ish participated as representative of MIU, then in what capacity
Benoit and Logan (also members of MIU) did participate there? If I remember
well, in another email on this ML, Logan said he was invited as a member of
ICT Advisory Committee.

If representatives of MIU were forbidden to share anything, were others
also forbidden to do so? If not, then can Benoit & Logan share relevant
portions of the meeting that can be of interest to internet users in
Mauritius?

Best regards,
Nadim Attari