Re: Open Government Data - datasets

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 21:24:51 +0400

Hi SM,

The request for these datasets was made my a friend of mine, which I
forwarded to you. My friend is not aware what Open Data really means. I
know OGD are raw data, hence we won't be having percentages or breakdowns.
It's up to us to process the datasets and produce meaningful information.

I don't think we can ask for these data, unless we verify whether they are
available and they can be obtained from the government or any government
agency.

*Questions*:

   - What will be the procedure to ask, in the future, for datasets that we
   have not been asked yet?
   - Whom to ask the datasets?

Regards,
Nadim Attari