Re: Mauritius Open Data Readiness Assessment - internet access

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 00:35:08 +0400

Hello,

On 10 June 2015 at 19:02, Om Gokhool <omgokhool_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Here are some more prices for unlimited access offered by My.T . Fibres
> are not available in rural parts of the country .

I found that you have copied this mail to Alla, who is from the World Bank.
Please note that I live in Triolet and I work in Grand Bay. These two
villages are part of the rural areas in Mauritius - they are not considered
as towns / urban areas. We have Fibre in both Triolet and Grand Bay.

How come you are providing inaccurate / misleading information to the World
Bank? Please be very careful when sending emails. It is a problem if
someone from MIU provides inaccurate or misleading information to
international bodies.

Best regards,
Nadim Attari