RE: NCB Cyber Caravan

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 21:12:39 +0400

Hello SM,
> Were you awarded a certificate for that course?
Yes, i did receive a certificate of attendance.
> From http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2710319.stm
Interesting, i never read that article. Thanks for sharing SM.
"Mauritius, the paradise island of golden sand and five-star hotels in the middle of the Indian Ocean, is plunging head first into the high-tech world of information technology."I don't want to sound negative but this is such an illusion of what Mauritius is really about. I believe its just a way of promoting the Country and to attract tourists. Well, i don't blame them as long as its going to benefit Mauritius but its high time for them to realize that people are not that dumb anymore. High-tech world? seriously?! Prove me wrong. Am not saying that we cannot improve am just saying that instead of showing-off, it would be better to actually work and make things happen!
> "The converted coach is now a computer studies class for housewives,children, unemployed people and the disabled."
> Do you live in a remote part of Mauritius? That seems to be one of the reasons for having the caravan.
Ohh! I did not know that the caravan was available only for remote places.
Regards.