Re: Windows 10 Release.party.:)

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 07:03:00 +0400

Hi Cédric,

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 11:49 PM, Cédric Poottaren
<cedric_at_jcplaboratory.org> wrote:

> Most of you got the news that Windows 10 will be Generally Available on July 29 right?
>
> What about a release part? :D

Windows 10 isn't making Internet better in Mauritius, right? :-)
I guess neither will Microsoft be giving free goodies for a party.
Technically we will have to pay for every item used in the party. Hmm.
I do not think it is a good idea to have the Mauritius "Internet"
Users organize a Windows Release Party.

Maybe our folks from the Microsoft Student Partners could however.
Most probably it is already planned.

Side note: I am not a Windows user ^^

- I blog at HACKLOG.in.