Re: CMS - first version

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 01:17:22 -0700

Hi Nadim,
At 10:57 07-05-2015, Mohammad Nadim wrote:
>The CMS is generic. It's a start. We can build on it, add new
>features, plugins, etc. I hope others can contribute by coding
>plugins, etc (photo gallery for the front-end, RBAC for the BackOffice, etc).

The Content Management System seems like a one to consider if the
person in Mauritius is looking for a simple one.

There isn't any information about the software license. The
administration link sends the username and password in
cleartext. The administration part looks easy. It looks like it has
been designed by a web developer. :-) I could not find any
information about security. The advantage seems to be the usage of
SQLite instead of a database which require a web server with much more RAM.