RE: Database android

From: Cédric Poottaren <cedricpoottaren_at_outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 07:50:09 +0400

Hello Kritesh,
Why do you need a database for?I've been looking at the plans and pricing available on viravis [1]. The personal plan allows for only 1K records entry which is quite low if you intent to publish your app in the App Store considering the number of downloads a single app (even the dummiest) may receive.
The average plan would be the Team one. Why don't you upload your own database on a free hosing provider?
[1]http://www.viravis.com/Home/Pricing

Regards,
Cédric PoottarenSoftware Developerhttp://jcplaboratory.org