Re: Database android

From: kritesh sunghoon <sodium238akadace_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 09:53:54 +0400

Hello Cedric,

As i said, I'm still learning about android and I and will be using it for
trial purposes. When I've learnt enough about managing a db then i will
migrate to the payable ones.

I need a database because the records will be dynamic, I as admin, should
be able to delete, update and add records which will then reflect on every
users' devices.

"Why don't you upload your own database on a free hosing provider?"
Can you elaborate on this one please?

Regards,
Kritesh Sunghoon