Re: DPO website French version

From: Rashill Gopee <rashillgopee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 00:14:15 +0400

Hello Ish,

I was accessing the DPO website using a computer with French locale and the
> website automatically redirected to http://dataprotection.govmu.org/French.
> See attached screenshot.

T tried entering http://dataprotection.govmu.org/French in my browser and
it directed me to
http://dataprotection.govmu.org/English/Pages/default.aspx/

 This could be a disadvantage to people using browsers with French as
> default language.

Could you explain how this could be a disadvantage.

Thanks,
Rashill Gopee