Re: Mauritius Open Data Readiness Assessment

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 12:39:58 -0700

Hello,
At 10:45 25-05-2015, Daniel Laeng wrote:
>I'm happy to be listed under Mauritius Internet Users - I promise to behave.

I am not sure who has asked to be listed under Mauritius Internet
Users for the Mauritius Open Data Readiness Assessment. I'll suggest
some guidelines:

    - If you are participating under Mauritius Internet Users, please also
      state your name and provide some information about where you work if
      you are speaking at one of the events.

    - I will be representing the Mauritius Internet Users. I am okay if
      you publicly disagree with something I say during the events.

    - We agree with the Linux User Group Meta on the Open Data principles.
      It is okay if you publicly disagree with Ish during the events.

    - There are some people from Microsoft and some people interested in
      Open Source Software only. The Mauritius Internet Users is neutral
      on software. If we are going to support Open Data we cannot argue
      in favour of proprietary formats.

If you have any questions about the above please send them to the mailing list.