Re: Mauritius Open Data Readiness Assessment

From: Rajnish Hawabhay <rhawabhay_at_govmu.org>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 17:07:41 +0400

Your invitation will be issued tomorrow morning.

Rajnish Hawabhay

From: vincent pollet <hello_at_ict.io>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 4:32 PM
To: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Cc: Rajnish Hawabhay <rhawabhay_at_govmu.org>,
"mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com"
<mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com>, Shehneez Burokur
<shburokur_at_govmu.org>, Rookaya Murtuza <rmurtuza_at_govmu.org>, vincent pollet
<hello_at_ict.io>
Subject: Re: Mauritius Open Data Readiness Assessment

Thank you !

I am looking forward participating to this event.

VINCENT POLLET | CO-FOUNDER

WWW.ICT.IO <http://www.ict.io/>
EBENE CYBERCITY - MAURITIUS

e: vincent_at_ <mailto:vincent_at_pongosoft.com> ict.io <http://ict.io/>
m: +230 52520766 <tel:%2B230%2052520766>
skype:vincent.pollet67

On 26 May 2015 at 15:31, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:
> Dear Mr Hawabhay,
> At 04:53 24-05-2015, Rajnish Hawabhay wrote:
>> Looking forward to the list of names.
>
> I would be grateful if you could invite Vincent Pollet (hello_at_ict.io) to the
> Mauritius Open Data Readiness Assessment events.
>
> Regards,
> S. Moonesamy

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank you.

logo-ict-and-moto-300x86.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: logo-ict-and-moto-300x86.jpg)