Re: WebCup 2015

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 13:51:19 +0400

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> <jk>You can make the dump client happy by making a couple of websites for
> him and get paid Rs 50M.</jk> Wise clients will only be interested in
> getting sales and expect the solution you are providing converts!

​The 50M analogy made my day :-)​

> See my comments while replying Vy-Shane's email.

​I could agree with that comment to some extent as you specified that your
decision will be after "knowing the customer". Officially, I do not know
what was presented to the participants as a "customer". However, by default
one should not consider the customer as dumb. I was told the customer was
the jury panel & the audience. Should the participants take the audience &
jury panel as dumb and convince them the $48 template is their own work (of
4 people in 24 hours)?

Regarding how to optimize a team of 4 over 24 hours, I explained that in my
previous emails.​

​Cheers,​

--
​Ish Sookun