Re: WebCup 2015

From: Dhiruj Rambaran <dhiruj_at_shoponline.mu>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 12:42:37 +0400

Hi Jochen,

Initially I thought the 'Webcup' challenge was all about ability etc.
However, looking at the criteria and points you outline, I understand
that, if the challenge is purely to make a site that "looks good in
front of a customer".. and this is, more or less, the only criteria..
then I guess one can feed anything at all, including templates of any
shape or size.

I can't speak for everyone else here (obviously) but, speaking for
myself, I guess I had previously had no idea what the "Webcup Challenge"
was all about, its aims, rules and regulations.

Well.. now that I know what this is really about... I'll send my team
next year (lol)

Cheerz

Dhiruj