Re: Mauritian Developers' Nework (MDN)

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 15:50:01 +0400

Hello Cédric,

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Cédric Poottaren <
cedricpoottaren95_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am just wandering if you folks would like to create / join a network of
> developers where we all could share ideas, projects and provide support for
> everything related to software development.
>
> I would like to create / be part of a conmunity of developers.

​There is a community of developers called the Mauritius Software
Craftsmanship Community. You will find additional info on the meetup[1]
page. The Mauritius Internet Users is more about Internet rather than
software development.

[1] http://www.meetup.com/mauritiussoftwarecraftsmanshipcommunityâ€

--
​Ish Sookun