Re: Mauritian Developers' Nework (MDN)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 00:52:21 -0700

Hi Cédric,
At 03:01 24-05-2015, Cédric Poottaren wrote:
>I am just wandering if you folks would like to
>create / join a network of developers where we
>all could share ideas, projects and provide
>support for everything related to software development.
>
>I would like to create / be part of a conmunity of developers.

I tried sharing ideas in Mauritius. It was a
one-sided effort. Some of the ideas were reused
without appropriate attribution. From what I
have seen, the efforts for the last developer
conference in Mauritius were mostly from
expatriates. There were two messages on this
mailing list about creating software-related
groups. I don't know what happened.

I suggest considering the above if you are
interested in creating a network of developers.