Re: About Orange

From: Om Gokhool <omgokhool_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 01:13:05 +0400

Hello

​Here is the contact details of orange.mu

Concerning the welcome note , it contains nice words about visions and
business, yet nothing concrete can be seen. Reduction of internet tariff
for the packages looks like simple mind games. Still waiting for better
connection and hearing about the years it will take for fibres to reach
rural areas.

Regards

--
*Omdeep Gokhool*
*Bsc Applied Computing*

Screenshot_from_2015-05-23_01:05:34.png
(image/png attachment: Screenshot_from_2015-05-23_01:05:34.png)