RE: Representative

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 22:10:11 +0400

Hi Dhiruj,
First of all, i would like to thank you for taking the initiative to have us represented in events organized by the MTCI.
Of the reasons i asked SM to represent us is because of his:1.Expertise2.Experience3.He has the integrity4.His regular participation on the ML5.He is straightforward, explains things in a diplomatic manner and he would take responsibility for what he is saying.6.He would an email to the ML to report what he had said and what has been said.7.I am confident that when SM is going to represent us, he is going to express our views and not side with the Government. 8.He responds quickly.9.He is not distracted by girls who wears mini skirts at events.10.He follows up on the issues which have been discussed.
I do not doubt your expertise or experience. I would appreciate if you could participate in our various discussions as it helps me to understand your opinions and your reaction in difficult situations. This would eventually help me understand how you would tackle such topics if you are selected as a representative for the Mauritius Internet Users.