Re: Achievements

From: Dhiruj Rambaran <dhiruj_at_shoponline.mu>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 12:56:36 +0400

Lol.. exactly!_at_software written ms-sql server + asp.net(C#).

But that's not the only reason:

I have fairly strong views against using open source. I have never
voiced them out in public before as I know this community is largely
open source.

However I do plan to write about my views, as well as reasoning behind
such views, at a time where I have.. you guessed it.. "time".

Also.. though the younger generation is all about open source now (and I
would also have been dabbling in it too if I was younger), one must not
forget there is an older generation whom, in our day, Linux was not
really an option. Most in my day programmed in Fortan, pascal,C/C++/SQL,
DBase etc.

If it makes anyone feel better, your time will come too :)) when
linux/java/android etc is totally out.. and Z++ is in.

Badinage aside... I actually like the Microsoft Azure Cloud. For me it's
intuitive, makes use of my existing technologies, upgrades to new etc.

I'm also a huge fan of Bill Gates, of how he has liberalised the net
(yes many will argue on me on this one), how he has help provide jobs to
millions, the elimination of malaria project, cancer research and
countless other projects he donates money to. I love what he does, how
he thinks and where he feels the world should go.

Dhiruj