Re: Slow Internet on MyT And ADSL

From: Yuv Joodhisty <locustv2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 23:21:49 +0400

Hi,

I use MyT, and i have been experiencing very slow internet since last week.
It was so slow that even a video on 240p or even 144p was taking an
eternity to buffer. I used to refresh my connection several times which
temporarily fixed the problem. I called orange to make a complaint and they
told me that everything was fine on their side.

Regards
Yuv