[govmu.org]Dead links for forms concerning registration of business and "societé".

From: Cédric Poottaren <cedricpoottaren_at_outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 10:47:06 +0400

Sir / Madam,
This is to inform you that I have found dead links while trying to download Business Registration Forms 1 and 2 (BRF 1 & BRF2).(Please refer to http://companies.govmu.org/English/Pages/Guidelines-for-Registering-and-doing-business.aspx)
The urls redirects to a previously used domain gov.mu which does not exist now.
I believe that there have been a negligence while porting the government website to the new domain.
I hope that there are no other dead links like these throughout the website.

Please update accordingly.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,Cédric Poottaren