RE: MBC plugin

From: Jeyveen B <jeyveenb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 16:28:04 +0400

Hello Raksheeta,
                           I just wanted to share my personal experience concerning watching videos on MBC website with you. I am on Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca. Upon receiving your email, I tried to watch a video from http://www.mbcradio.tv/mbc/replay_monday and there I was asked whether to allow the Windows Media Player plug in to run, I selected "Allow and Remember" and the video was loaded successfully. I tried with another video on the website also and it worked. Please find screenshot attached.
The browser which I am using is Mozilla Firefox. If you are also using Mozilla Firefox, you could try the following:

You can disable or enable the Windows Media Player plugin in the Firefox Add-ons Manager.

Source: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/play-windows-media-files-in-firefox

Kind Regards,
Jeyveen Bhoyroo.