MBC plugin

From: Sruti Jughdharree <saisruti1501_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 16:00:20 +0400

Hello all,

Last time Shelly complained about not being able to watch a particular
video on the MBC website because a plugin was missing. I'm having the same
problem too.

There is no guideline on the mbc website which helps me to know which
plugin is needed. There must be many people wanting to watch the news they
have missed but it is unfortunate they might not be able to do so.

It is deplorable that a National television channel isn't at the reach of
all people. Many websites play videos with no additional plugin required,
why should anybody need plugins only for MBC website videos.

Regards,
Raksheeta Jughdharree

mbc.png
(image/png attachment: mbc.png)