Re: Price for residential internet access

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 18:26:14 +0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

There is no mention about the myT 512 Kbps package which I am currently
using. I am paying Rs750 + Vat at the moment for that package. Does that
mean if I have to switch to ADSL i will love the MyT channels? Is there a
package that will accommodate or increase my internet speed, keep my TV
channels without an increase in price?

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*