Re: Removing unwanted information from Google

From: Sruti Jughdharree <saisruti1501_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 22:36:02 +0400

Hi Ish and Benoit,

Thanks you.

_at_ish: Imagine a case where a nickname was linked to a name. When searching
that specific name, the real name of the person comes up on Google. The
original page where that link was made no longer exists but Google still
lists information about this non-existent page. Is there any way that this
kind of information can be removed from Google's search results? The point
is to remove any association between these two names and currently, the
only thing linking these two names if that Google's search results.

Regards,
R.J